94. abolish corporate personhood
Pass a law denying the personhood rights of corporations with the Town boundaries, as towns in central Pennsylvania have been doing for the past several years.
- Here is a very good explanation of corporate personhood in a review of Thom Hartman’s book Unequal Protection: the Rise of Corporate Dominance and the Theft of Human Rights.
- Here is a local law from Blaine Township, Pennsylvania revoking corporate personhood, courtesy of the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
- 100 Pennsylvania Towns Revoke Corporate Constitutional Rights
- Maine Town Passes Ordinance Asserting Local Self Governance and Stripping Corporate Personhood